Dry-Rite installs water heaters and tankless water heaters in Windsor area homes, including Leamington and other parts of Essex County.
While we install many traditional and tankless water heaters in Windsor, Essex County, we always point out to homeowners the benefits and reasons for purchasing either system. The decision usually comes down to saving energy and budget.
Tankless Water Heaters Save You Money
The original purchase and installation of a tankless water does cost more, however in an extended period of time, a tankless water heater will save you money. It will also provides you with additional space, an unlimited amount of hot water, removes the risk of flooding, and lasts longer.
Other Benefits of a Tankless Water Heater
- Save Energy & Money – Water is only heated when you need it.
- Endless Hot Water – Continuous hot water whenever you need it.
- Save Space – Wall mounted and much smaller than bulky hot water tanks.
- No Flooding – No chance of flooding and ruining your basement.
- Lift Expectancy – Can last twice as long as traditional water tanks.
- Flow control – no matter how hot your water is, your water pressure will be stable
- Variable temperature settings – set the water thermostat to exactly the right temperature
- Government Rebates – Available in many cases when installing tankless water heaters.
Tankless Water Heater Installation
Tankless water heaters can be installed almost anywhere that you need hot water. Due to their smaller size, they can be installed on a wall in your laundry room, bathroom, garage or utility room.
Tankless heaters are available in a variety of sizes so that you can choose the right system to service your home or business. Our plumbers are very experienced and knowledgeable, and can answer any questions you have about the installation and operation of you new tankless water heating system.
Benefits of Tradtional Hot Water Tanks
Depending on your budget and lifestyle, a traditional water tank may be better suited for you and your family. Examples where a traditional tank my be the right choice include:
- You’re planning on moving in the near future, so the additional expense of a tankless system can’t be recovered.
- Your budget is tight and installing a tankless water heater does not fit with your finances.
- Saving space in your home is not all that important.
- Traditional water heaters do not require annual maintenance, where tankless systems do.
- Easier to install, installed the same day.
- You still have hot water if hydro goes out for a short period of time.
Traditional Tank Choices
We also offer a full line of traditional water tank heaters that range in size. With options of natural draft, power vent and direct vent we can install the right type of tank in your home. All of our hot water tanks come with full guarantees and are priced competitively. Owning your own hot water tank can save you a great deal of money over renting.
Our plumbers install water tanks of all makes and models. We also repair water tanks. To select the right make size, make, and model for your needs, give us a call at 519-977-2007 or contact us for a FREE Quote
Our service area includes all of Windsor and Essex County, which includes the communities of Tecumseh, Amherstburg, Leamington, Kingsville, Essex, and Lakeshore.